Monday, August 23, 2010

darwin's evolution theory

Several months ago, I was fascinated with evolution theory. So I found many documents and web sites for a week and tried to read most of them. But because whether my limitation on interpreting or lack of detailed explanation, my understanding to evolution theory is not clear at that time.
I found this book on last week by chance and read it on last weekend. Through this book I can do arrange my thinking about evolution theory and its' history.
Especially a section which was written by Motoo Kimura thirty years ago who make neutral theory of molecular evolution was really impressive. I read that part as if I heard lecture from Kimura.

I believe that ALL analysis of biological data is based on evolution theory and the biologists who don't have this concept are scientists without spirit.
As mentioned in Darwin 2.0 (the book? which is written by professor in Ewha univ.), Darwin's theory is the one which can be considered as the greatest theory in biology and it's greatness can be comparable with theory of relativity from physics.

I can found theory about evolution and meaning of population genetics and application of evolution. Of course although these are not that concrete, it's enough to set the basic concept of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment